Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batches 23 & 24 Results 2013
The underlisted Candidates were successful at the Credentials Screening and Aptitude Test into the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (Batches 23 and 24).
Shortlisted candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne, and Port Harcourt for interview according to the grouping and dates scheduled for their states:
Group A (22nd April to 29th April 2013):
Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom , Benue, Cross River , Delta, Ekiti, FCT, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Katsina, Niger, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Rivers, Sokoto, Zamafara.
Group B (30th April to 7th May 2013):
Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Kogi, Kwara Nasarawa, Ondo, Osun, Pleateau, Taraba, Yobe
All shortlisted candidates must come along with the ORIGINAL Copies of their credentials and other items listed below:
- First School Leaving Certificates.
- Primary School Testimonials.
- Birth Certificates/Declaration of Age.
- Junior/Senior Secondary Testimonials.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Driving licence for candidates in category H.
- White vests or T shirts.
- A pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
Any candidate whose name is not in the list will not be allowed entry into the premises of the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne.
Candidates are to be responsible for their transportation to and fro.
For Chief of the Naval Staff