Here is a collection of tips for job interviews and job interview tips in dealing with the most complete. Be sure to give a good impression and good at the time of the interview / job interview either at the Bank, the Company, Office, etc..
According to the Wikipedia meaning of Interview
An interview is a conversation between two people (the interviewer and the interviewee) where questions are asked by the interviewer to obtain information from the interviewee.
Job Interview: A job interview is a process in which a potential employee is evaluated by an employer for prospective employment in their company, organization, or firm. During this process, the employer hopes to determine whether or not the applicant is suitable for the job. (Source)
Well here are some tips that should we look best if we want a question and answer session, sharing, and conversation from an interview session to run well and according to what we expect:
- The first thing that really, really important to do is get a clear confirmation about where and when the interview will be conducted, because we can predict when it departed from the proper place to live with, so do not be late.
- Choose clothes that we feel most appropriate to the theme of the company where we will conduct interviews. Usually often recommended for wear and formal wear best we have.
- Then it is advisable to search information on things what is needed when conducting interviews, such as how to model an interview to be conducted (panel interview or one on one interview), at a glance information about the company that provides jobs that we seek, analyze whether need to bring examples of work we've ever done before, if the interview is a test or exam then you should not hurt to know the procedure with a good shape, and many other important information we should know so that we have been ready to do the interview.
- Having a clear argument and the establishment of ourselves that we can give to the company. Sometimes applicants often stage fright or nervous when interviewing, so as not to reveal personal arguments with the good.
- Prepare themselves to be able to have the ability to speak well, but usually the ability to speak well is very difficult to have in time instant. Ability to communicate well is needed, especially to anticipate the questions raised was more time consuming is expected that in this case our communication skills will really be tested!
- Doing exercises itself in delivering material that would want us to say. This is needed because sometimes in an interview, applicants are sometimes asked to make a presentation about herself. Make a well in which presentation should be clear, simple and explicit. Do not deliver the presentation too long or too short otherwise.
- In the final interview session, usually we are given the opportunity to ask questions. In this case we should be preparing questions before the interview session. Prepare well and questions, do not exit to the questions that are not clear. Ask questions such as about the exercise program that we get linked with the job position offered, opportunities career opportunities in the company, etc..
- No hurts to carry a small note, it is useful to record things that mattered. Do not be shy to do this, but we will look professional, this record will also be useful as a learning guide for facing interview experience again in the future if we are rejected by the company that we drill now.
- After conducting interviews, you should immediately follow up with a good (but remember do not overdo that can show us jobless). Do not forget to give eyes and smiled with good and confident, showing us a professional look, while leaving the interview room. Send a letter to the interviewer, that we are seriously interested in a job is a maximum of 1 × 24 hours after the interview.
- Most importantly don't forget your CV / Resumes, Original Documents
How, one wants to add please just wrote a comment directly on OK!