Hobark International Limited is provides man power, drilling, consultancy services, logistics support, and procurement of spares to the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International Limited was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port-Harcourt, deploying engineers of all kinds and levels to top energy firms active in Nigeria and elsewhere. By forward looking management, Hobark invested in her personnel development, nurturing the continuity of their knowledge and experience as recruitment consultants. Together with their good relationship with clients, top energy operators in Nigeria rely on Hobark for their specialist personnel needs; contract, permanent or temporary experienced engineers and oil & gas professionals, in roles within exploration and production, project construction, petrochemical, dredging and reclamation and horizontal directional drilling.
Hobark is 100% Nigerian owned company, and has played a major role in raising the bar on standards among Nigerian oil workers. The company now has a number of partnerships in place with international players to bring in expatriate staff where Hobark is not able to supply qualified Nigerians. Where foreign expertise is brought in, Nigerian workers are required to shadow in order to gain vital experience. The companys aim is to gradually replace a large percentage of the people brought in from outside with well-qualified Nigerians, a vision shared by the governments Local Content Initiatives.
The Company has since diversified her activities, and now has an operating permit from the oil and gas regulatory body in Nigeria, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), to provide oil and gas services as a Contractor/Vendor to major exploration and producing companies in Nigeria. We work with a network of associate companies located in various countries for technical and value oriented services. Now different business units or subsidiaries are responsible for the diverse activities of Hobark International Limited.
www.hobarkintl.com is recruiting massively for the following positions:
- Mechanical / Rotating Equipment Engineer - Lagos
- Field (Production) Advisor - FPSO
- Analyst / Contract Administrator - Lagos
- Fluids Superintendent - Lagos, Nigeria
- Drilling Supervisor
- HSE Supervisor
- Drilling Supervisor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Lagos
- Drilling & Completions Supervisor
- Seismic Party Chief (Bird Dog) - OML66
- Senior Drilling Engineer - Lagos
- Drilling Superintendent Jack Up
- Advisor Contracts - Lagos
- Drilling & Completions Advisor - Lagos, Nigeria
- Drilling Superintendent (Land rigs) - Lagos
- Principal Drilling Engineer - Lagos
- Tool Pusher
- Principal/Senior Drilling Engineers
- Senior Completions Engineer - Lagos
- Senior Drilling Supervisor
Note: Click on each Job Title to view Description