Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading Plc (NBET), A Newly established Government owned Public Liability Company, is seeking qualified and exceptional candidate to fill the following executive management position:
Job Title: Head Human Resources
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall Human Resource activities for the company.The Human Resources manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workforce and assists and advises company managers about Juman Resources issues. The Head, Human Resources reports directly to the Head, F&A
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administrations, or Organisational Development
- Ten (10) years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions or closely related positions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Broad Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organisational panning, organisation development
- Experience in Administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resource staff members
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors
- Excellent computer skills in database management and record keeping
- Specialised training in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, organisation development, employee development, employee relations, safety training, and preventive labour relations, preferable.
Detail for Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to apply by sending written Application in MS word accompanied with updated resume as attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject title must state the position being applied for. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.