The Nigerian Air Force invites applications for Direct Short Services Commission (DSSC 21) 2012 Enlistment programme for graduates and post-graduate applicants.
- Interested candidates are advised to apply online at: www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Applicants are to complete application forms online and make payments at the following designated banks:
- United Bank for Africa,
- Sterling Bank,
- Intercontinental bank
- Union Bank.
Applicants should print out the following underlisted documents after payment of application fee at the designated banks:
- Local governmental attestation form
- Parents / guardian consent form
- Acknowledgement form
Applicants are to note that application submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned banks will not be validated for processing.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of second class lower grade for first degree holders and lower credit for HND holders.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while Female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2012.
- Those who will be older than 30 years by 31st December 2012 need not apply.
- Serving personnel between the ages of 30 and 35 could also apply but would be granted Branch Commission
Additionally, applicants are to bring with them letters of attestation of good character from 2 prominent persons from their state of origin to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment exercise.
Zonal Enlistment Date
Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 4 April - 10 April 2012.
For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09-8708475, 09-8704817 and 08078406568 or email: email@example.com.
- Online Registration starts on: 30th January 2012
- Closes on: 19th March 2012